Friday, September 23, 2011

lydia's adorable haircut!

Here's a before picture. This was taken at the lake a few weeks ago--no idea what she's doing.

And here's the haircut. We went there and the girls looked through magazines until they found a picture of Emma Watson. When the guy came over, she told him that's how she wanted her hair.

He peered at the picture for a long minute, then took a good look at her and felt her hair. Then he motioned her over to the shampoo chair.

She gave me a nervous look and followed him.

As he started cutting, long chunks fell on the floor, and then smaller bits as he went around her head snipping. When he cut the long part off in the back and I saw her slim little neck and shoulders I thought, "Oh, how pretty."


She's so happy with her haircut. Lydia, you lovely girl, what a great Friday. love, Mom

2 comments:

  1. OMG...she is SO beautiful. Tell her I LOVE it. xoxox I'm crying now because I miss you guys so much and I am such a pathetic human being at the moment. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete