Monday, May 28, 2012

a little guy takes a bath in a bowl

When I'm called upon to do this, I get to it.

Over the course of the years, I've accumulated a body of expertise that's of little use to most people most of the time.

But once in a while, it comes in handy.

 I'm good at bathing tiny babies without freaking them out overly much.


 It's mostly about not over chilling, and keeping the flailing limbs contained so they don't feel scared.


 The bowl is perfect--enough water to get cleaned up, but the bowl keeps everything steady.


 Awww, little beautiful guy,

You know what?  Thanks for being our bebe.    love you so, Grandma

2 comments:

  1. Dear Val,

    The cuteness on your blog slays me.

    Love,
    Me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The babies are definitely something else. love you, Val

    ReplyDelete