Sunday, May 20, 2012

a musical program at school

This program was at the school where Dannell teaches, and where t.c. and m.c. attend school.

Here's the  bare stage, ready for students:

Okay there they are.  Miss m.c. is three from the left on top, dark hair.  t.c. is in a straw hat in the middle of this right hand pack.

Aww there he is in the middle singing John Denver, "Thank God I'm a Country Boy."


Here's a bunch of students I don't know singing Sesame Street songs. Apparently Sesame Street made its debut in 1969.   I believe that.

And I love, love, love vintage Sesame Street bits on You Tube.  They're so classic, so reminiscent of so many things.   There are so many old clips, I could waste time forever watching Teeny Little Super Guy and the Number Nine Cutie, and HEAVEN HELP ME, I have THINGS TO DO.

My all time favorites are It's a Rainy Day and Everybody Sleeps.  I'll find them another day and link them.

Oh, good GAWD, I had no idea John had kept up his recorder skills. Here are John and petite little elegant m.c. playing recorder in the gym. They did great.


And that is that. There were babies to kiss, and m.c.'s sweet mother to hug, and after all this, we headed to the lake. Friday, great. love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment