Thursday, May 17, 2012

the 17th of may

It was a day.
A day of babies on the patio.

These are the Sponge Bob cheesy crackers. 
Absorbent and yellow and pourous is he.












There's the tiny guy,  t.g., propped up in the swing. He's very bald.  I also caught him scratching his round, white, satiny dome when I went to fetch him from a nap.

That's why there are scratch marks all over his head!   We rubbed it with lotion.  I don't know if it helped, but it smelled very nice, and he smiled at us.

Couzins.
Grandpa.
Okay, here's Little Jay blowing bubbles and the child wants to reach right in his mouth and snatch the gum.
Awww, and there we are at the end of the day.

This is not important in the history of the world.

In fact, it's life.

But look at my arms.  (Or just look away.)  THOSE are the arms I told my mother when I was shaking rugs out, the arm flab kept on going.

I wasn't making it up.

She LAUGHED AT ME.

My own mother laughed.

Well, and this was not even the end of the day. Friday approaches, but Thursday is not over. love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment