Thursday, May 17, 2012

okay, a girl what graduated college

I don't even know, summa sum laude? magna cum laude. She done real good.

That is my dad, and brother, and My Sweetie above.   That's the graduate's dad below, my fine patient brother-in-law who has loved us and put up with all our kids for like deades now--that's him in the blue shirt.
Awww, and I couldn't go to this party and neither could James or Kirsten because we all have stupid fevers and some kind of horrid virus.   Others have recovered.  Others will still be struck most likely. 

I want to nuzzle those grandbabies of mine, but not with a fever.  Today I only kissed them on the BACK of the NECK.
Oh, and here's the graduate, most beautiful girl.  Woman, I mean.

And it's her birthday.  I graduated at the same time as my birthday ten years ago, and it was a pretty fantastic day, so I'm totally here in spirit.
Best wishes for a future as wonderful as you are. love always, Aunt Val

No comments:

Post a Comment