Friday, August 24, 2012

thirty-two


 "I'm fine with him opening beer with his teeth for now...after all they're just baby teeth. Also its true I like sweatpants, the cool breeze of any open fridge, and a beer within reach at all times...so its true I find a home there for hours most days."

Okay, this was on facebook and I laughed my head off.

Then I saw this, and the caption, "My BFF, Karen."

Oh my gosh.

Then there are these--




When I want a picture of you, all I have to do is check out Alicia's facebook page.   Among numerous things we have in common, one is our affection for YOU.

You, Daniel--Thirty-two years of you.   


I've told you this before:  I love a lot of people, but in the whole world, not a single one more than you.


Thanks for being mine, for being ours.  The whole family is so lucky for you.

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart.

Love forever, Mom, Dad and everybody

 

1 comment:

  1. Alicia, I have shamelessly swiped all your photos.

    Thank you for enduring me. love, Val

    ReplyDelete