Wednesday, April 7, 2010

this baby girl


Yeah, this one, this little cute one...


who emerged wound so many times in her cord that her dad had to untangle her...

whose first words were: "No!" "Mine!" and "Stuck!"

kari, and her brother dan, on her birthday

...the one who has been charming us and cracking us up for years, turned ten years old today.

An entire decade. What on earth did we ever do before she got here? I can't imagine it. It must have been so boring.


I don't even know what to say. Who were we without HER?

Here we are with the cake before...pink frosting for my baby, cooperative expression on her face...

Here's Tim begging me to give him the camera...

Here's afterward...photo by Tim

And after that...

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart. Oh my gosh, we love you. love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment