Tuesday, July 16, 2013

weird, weird, weird

Okay, I came home to this the other night.   That's the spindle with the paper towels.

I asked what happened, not that I care I guess, but there must be some explanation.

It was Lydia.  "I wanted to see how long it was, but then it didn't roll back up all that well."

Yes, indeed. It did not.

Then today I was on the bed, talking on the phone with my mom, and glanced over at this little birdhouse.  It's a cute trinket, probably a gift from my parents for the kids to paint.  It's been on this table next to the bed for a few months now.
Okay, and look what I saw:

That is a bunch of bitten bagels.    Someone shoved them in there. I don't eat bagels, so we know it wasn't me.

Hmmm.  Who would do this?

love you squirrels,  Mom, aka Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment