Tuesday, December 23, 2014

found in my purse

Yes, this.  I have no idea who Derrick Moore is.   I'm aware of Jesus Christ.  (Himself, no less.)

And some bored-in-church child is contributing in the amount of 2 1/2 euro.

Interesting.

It also caused a great amount of laughter tonight while I was working.  I found it as I was looking for a pen, and showed it to my co-worker.  He's Muslim, and he read all this and then chuckling said, "Jesus Christ Himself, 2.5 euro. What does it mean?"

I said it means some kid was bored in church.

He threw his head back laughing.  I know. It makes no sense.

Other co-workers also cracked up.  Catholic and non-Denominational.

Thank you very much MISS LYDIA, and I recognize your handwriting.

You made a bunch of people you don't even know laugh a lot tonight.

Yes, I love you.

I have since you were bald and toothless, through all the crazy Kari antics, nothing but love.

Good night.

love, MOM

1 comment: