Wednesday, August 10, 2011

pictures from jay's parents

Kirsten sent her pictures from Saturday.


The view down the hill

I guess the rain cleared away, and the fun began.





These two are tubing partners every time. They look a little wet.


Oh, by the way, click on the pic if you want and look at Lydia's teeth. I was told what an orthodontic nightmare her mouth was, and I thought, "Yeah, yeah, seen it before. She'll end up with a nice smile, no worries." Pah, see how right I was? I love it when I'm right Not putting her through that and spending a ton of dough to fix what ain't broken.

She did her retainer time back when she was five.

http://well--yeah.blogspot.com/2010/05/annies-song-memory.html

Faces:

James and Kirsten, aka Jimmy and Kirby

My Maria


Little Jay of the long arms

And these two guys, for once not ARGUING. Get a picture someone! They even sort of look related, don't they?

And now it's the end of Wednesday, and Thursday's looking pretty fine. Sleep tight. love, Val

1 comment: